120x180mm Menus are a great standard sized menu and can work beautifully both in portrait or landscape on a dinner plate. Whether for your Wedding day, Birthday, Christmas Party or Work Event our 120x180mm menus are always a winner.
Consider whether you'd like to include personalised guest names with your menus. Printed directly onto your menus or alternatively included as a separate place card or guest name tag. You can view our place card and guest name tag inspiration here.
Furthermore, if you have a big menu or want to include your drinks a double-sided menu may be the perfect option.
Things to keep in mind when ordering your event menus
- How many will you need? This will depend on whether you're personalising your menus with printed guest names or not. If you are, you will require one menu per guest, but if you aren't personalising your menus, consider whether you'd like one menu per person or shared menus.
- What would you like to spend? It's good to have an idea of what you would like to spend beforehand. However we will always work with you to reach a place where you're happy with both the design and your spend.
- Do you have a big menu or drinks menu? If so, consider a double-sided menu. If you would like to include a drinks menu we suggest this go on the back side of the menu.
- Will it be read in dim lighting? If so, make sure the text is an easy to read font and large enough.
- Where will it be placed? Placed on a dinner plate, beside it or elsewhere? Think about the surrounding colours including the colour of the plate, cutlery and/or florals and how this will complement your menu choice.
Yes, we can cut your menu into custom shapes! Think arched, angled, curved, angular. Making your menu into a unique shape is created using a process called die cutting and does include an added charge. If you're interested in a unique shape for your event menu, please send us an email at email@example.com or pop in-store!
Image 1 - This menu design is from our Australian Protea Wedding Invitation Suite.
Image 2 - This menu design is from our Colour Block Rust Wedding Invitation Suite.
Image 3 - Custom created for a customer - please enquire. Image by: Keeper Creative
Image 4 - This design is from a photoshoot - please enquire. Image by: Piotrek Ziolkowski Weddings
Image 5 - This design is from a photoshoot - please enquire. Image by: Le Camo Photography